Quick simultaneous or separate audio recordings on your iPhone and Apple Watch
WatchMeRecord allows you to quickly making audio recordings either using your watch or your phone to start the recording. Recordings can be triggered independently or simultaneously on both devices allowing you to record two events at the same time.
You can discreetly use an Apple Watch as a remote control to start a recording on your iPhone, or equally use your iPhone to start your Apple Watch recording. You can even start them both recording at the same time for two recordings from two separate perspectives.
For instance, your phone could be recording the vocals of your recording session, and your watch could be recording the instrument(s).
– Recording and playback capability from Apple Watch and iPhone.
– Ability to record from both your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time with a single button press
– Playback recordings stored only on your iPhone through the watch.
– Powerful, high-quality transcription of the recordings (in English)
– Easily shareable recordings using messages, email and more
– Shareable transcriptions using messages, email, and more (requires in-app purchase)
– Playback, download, and manage your recordings from a web interface on your computer or another mobile device (requires in-app purchase)
– Ability to start recordings using your iPhone microphone from your Apple Watch, even when the app is closed and your iPhone is locked.
– Rename recordings from both your iPhone and Apple Watch (Watch uses scribble or dictation functionality)
– Full user tutorial on app start-up
Simply toggle the switch to choose to record on the watch, phone or both.
Easily play back recordings on the watch or
on the phone from your watch
Playing back a file with speech in it automatically displays the transcript of that speech.
Force touch to peek at the files recorded (on supported devices)